Kai is one handsome little boy! Those cheeks are too adorable! Thanks for allowing us to have a peek inside your world! We are so happy for you and the new addition to your family! I love your family pic as well! Jaime you look as gorgeous as ever! Love you guys! We look forward to "watching" Kai grow!
4 comments:
I love it! I am so glad you started a blog so I can keep up with your family. Kai is adorable!!
Very cute guys! Thanks for starting the blog so we can watch Kai grow.
Hey guys, Kai is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him. thanks for putting his pic up, looking forward to more of them.
Kai is one handsome little boy! Those cheeks are too adorable! Thanks for allowing us to have a peek inside your world! We are so happy for you and the new addition to your family! I love your family pic as well! Jaime you look as gorgeous as ever! Love you guys! We look forward to "watching" Kai grow!
Post a Comment